Sunday, July 31, 2016
11:22:00 PM By Vacancies Bank
12:09:00 PM By Vacancies Bank
|Gharibwal Cement Limited-Manager Power Plant & Dy Manager/Assistant Manager Power Plant|
PROFESSIONAL STAFF REQUIREDGharibwal Cement Limited requires talented, energetic and self motivated Individuals to fill the following positions for its 38.5 MW Captive Power Plant & 20 MW WHR plant situated at District Chakwal:
MANAGER POWER PLANTThe applicant must have at least 15 years experience of working in a Power Plant with Wartsila, D.F. FIFO, Gas Engines and WHR Plant. Applicants who are in age group of 40-50 years and working as Plant Manager for a minimum period of 5 years in any reputable power generation plant are eligible for this Senior Management Position.
DY.MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER POWER PLANT
The applicant must have at least 5-7 years experience of working in a Power Plant with D.F. Engines and Gas Engines. Applicants who are in age group of 35-45 years and working as Dy. Manager/Assistant Manager for a minimum period of 3 years in any reputable power generation plant are eligible for this Position.
The above posts carry attractive remuneration and other fringe benefits as per company policy, including medical cover which will be part of the package offered to selected candidates. All applications must be sent to the following address latest by 10 August 2016.
M. Reza Awan, Manager (HR & Admin.) 28-B-3, Gulberg-III, Lahore UAN: 042-111-210-310
12:05:00 PM By Vacancies Bank
R.A Engineering & Services (PVT) LTD required following professionals for expansion program in Gas/Diesel Engine Division of MTU ONSITE ENERGY Product (North Region)
Sales Manager for gas Gensets: B.E (Mechanical/ Electrical) from HEC Recognized University with 5 to 7 years of relevant experience of Gas gensets sales and Sales application
Assistant Manager Sales for Gas Gensets: B.E (Mechanical/ Electrical) from HEC Recognized University with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience of Gas gensets sales and Sales application
Manager Sales for Diesel Gensets: B.E (Mechanical/ Electrical) from HEC Recognized University with 4 to 5 years of relevant experience of diesel gensets sales and Sales application
Please send your applications and updated CV at Career@raeng.com with position applied for in the Subject. Address: 169-H Johar Town, Lahore Contact: 021-34852125-6,042-35301838-9
PAKISTAN AIR FORCE VACANCIES FOR ENGINEERING BRANCH, IT BRANCH, ACCOUNTS BRANCH, EDUCATION BRANCH, LOGISTICS BRANCH, GDP COURSE & AIR DEFENCE COURSE
11:59:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
11:53:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
CAREER OPPORTUNITIESMasood Textile Mills Limited, Faisalabad
Masood textile Mills Limited, the largest vertically integrated garments manufacturing company of the region, dealing with world's renowned labels, requires the services of self driven, dedicated and result oriented professional for the following position;
Deputy Manager (IT):
Education: Minimum BSc (Computer Sciences) / BSc (IT). Oracle certification in data base track will be considered a plus point.
Experience: Must have at least 3 years experience of managing Oracle database on windows and Read Hat Linux OS coupled with good skills in DB performance tuning, Replication, Data Guard, PL/SQL Tuning, RAMAN, Masood Textile Mills Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Selected candidates will enjoy Conducive work environment and competitive salaries & benefits. Interested candidates may apply online at: http://www.masoodtextile.com/jobbank/
before August 10, 2016.
For Apply click here
PIPELINE HIRING- Project Manager, Contsruction Manager, QA/QC Inspector, Lead Planning Engineer, Mechanical Pipeline Engineer, Admin Manager
8:49:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
8:46:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
CAREER IN A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL
Highnoon Laboratories Ltd. is one of the country's leading and fastest growing Pharmaceutical Company. To sustain our leadership position and to further speed up the growth of our organization, we are in the phase of establishing Biocef Private Limited. This facility is going to be dedicated for manufacturing and marketing of cephalosporins. Being a wholly owned subsidiary of Highnoon Laboratories Ltd., it holds the same values and principles which have evolved Highnoon into a dynamic organization with a great team.
We wish to enhance this team by bringing in passionate individuals with sound education, experience and the leadership skills in the following roles:
Head of Plant Operations
Qualification: B-Phamtacy/ M.PhIII MID in Pharmacy Experience: Minimum 10 years of Pharmaceutical Plant Management Operations in which 5 years in a sinilar role and experience of cephalosporins manufacturing with a reputable Pharmaceutical Company. Must have strong technical knowledge regarding cGMP, ESH and sterile manufacturing guidelines.
Head of Quality Operations
Qualification: M. Phil I Ph.D. Sc. Chemistry I B. Pharmacy Experience: 8 — 10 years of experience in Multinational or reputed National Pharmaceuticals out of which 5 years as Quality Head with exposure to cephalosporins manufacturing.
Head of Regulatory Affairs
Qualification: B. Pharmacy I Phami-D Experience: 5-6 years managerial experience in Regulatory Affairs with exposure to Common Technical Documentation.
Head of Finance
Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountant Experience: 5.6 years of post qualification experience preferably in a listed manufacturing company, exposure to SAP implementation and Supply Chain Management would be an added advantage. The position is responsible for supervision, control and direction for overall working of finance division while actively supporting top management in decision making and monitoring by providing useful information and analysis on the company's financial aspects.
Manager Human Resource
Qualification: MBA HR from a recognized University Experience: 4 — 6 years of experience in Multinational or reputed National Pharmaceutical Company out of which 3 years as Manager Human Resource.
Interested candidate may send his I her updated CV along with a passport size photograph, latest by 10"' August, 2016, addressed to Human Resource Division, 17.5 KM, Mullen Road, Lahore or send CV through email at ihr@highnoon comet(' We are an equal opportunity employer. Please mark the envelope . subject hoe with the position applied for.
8:43:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN A LEADING PAKISTANI COMMERCIAL BANK
A leading and one of the largest commercial bank of the country with a global market prominence, is inviting applications against the following position from dynamic professionals who are team players, energetic and with proven track record and mindset to work in a challenging environment as mentioned below: The individuals who fulfill the criteria may apply for the following position:
Logistic Support Group
• Senior Security Officer (Karachi Based)
- Minimum Graduate/Intelligence related courses from a University/Institution recognized by HEC
• Up to 45 Years
• Overall 15 Years' experience with minimum 03 years in the relevant area. Relevant experience of corporate environment, preferably of Banking Industry. Having Intelligence qualification & experience Other Skills/Expertise Required:
• An Ex-armed force officer, minimum "M ajor" or equal rank Outline of Main
• Supervise Security arrangements at Head Office Building and premises under supervision of CSO/Wing Head Security
• Implement security policy & procedures
• Maintain liaison with law enforcement agencies Interview: Only short-listed candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be called for interview.
The employment will be on Contractual basis, initially for three years and renewable with mutual consent. Selected candidates will be offered compensation package and other benefits as per Bank's Policy/rules. Interested candidates may send their CVs/Applications to The Group Chief, Human Resource Management Group, 00. Box No. 81336, Daily "Dawn'', Karachi. The candidates should clearly mention their Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, CNIC Number, Qualifications with percentage/CGPA/Division, Place of Domicile and complete Current Malling/Residentlal Address with Telephone Numbers PTCL/Mobile in their Resume/Application along with one recent passport size photograph, latest by August 14, 2016. Please mark the position applied for on the right hand side of the envelope.
Applications received after due date will not be considered.
NoTA/DA will be admissible for Interview. (We are an equal opportunity employer)
Elite Engineering, Project Manager Civil, Proposal Manager Mechanical, Quality Control, Store Supervisor, Store Keeper
5:17:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
5:13:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
Career Opportunity in People Steel MillPositions:
1) Assistant Manager
2) Deputy Manager
For Apply click here
5:11:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
2:50:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
Career Opportunity in Multinational Company-Area Sales Managers, Sales Officers, Accountant, Store Keeper etc
2:47:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
2:45:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
Punjab Police Command Cotntrol- Deputy Managers, Assistant Managers Software, ASM Law, ASM HVAC, ASM Transport, ASM Operations
2:43:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN MULTAN WASTE MANAGEMENT COMPANY-Managers, Engineers & Auditors Fresh & Experienced Vacancies
2:36:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN MULTAN WASTE MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Milken Waste Management Company (MWMC) envisions to modernize the Solid Waste Management system in Multan city. The company provides growth oriented opportunities to the professionals with an excellent work environment.We offer market based and competitive salaries. Applications are invited for the following posts:
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Sr Manager Operations
- Manager Planning
- Manager Landfill
- Sr. Manage Admin & HR
- Deputy Manager (Admin)
- Deputy Manager (HR)
- Company Secretary
- Sr. Manager Procurement & Contracts
- Deputy Manager Procurement and Contracts
- Assistant Managers Procurement and Contracts
- Manager IT/MIS
- Manager Workshop & Fleet Management
- Manager GIS
- Assistant Manager GIS
- Manager Communications
- Assistant Manager Communications
- Assistant Manager Operations
- Assistant Manager Landfill
- Assistant Manager Accounts
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Assistant Manager Admin/ HR
- Management Associates
- Corporate law Officer
- Office Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
Molten Waste Management Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Last date for submission of application is 15th August, 2016. Interested candidates are required to submit cover letter, complete CV and all attested copies of educational documentations/deg fees through courier service to the address given below .
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview / Test. No TA / DA wil be admissible for interview/test The competent authority reserves the right to Increase no. of posts and cancel any post/s according to organizational iegiirement. Public sector employees avoid apply through proper channel. Those ',Mohave already submitted their applications in the previous vacancies advertisement are advised not to apply again.
Human Resource Department MULTAN WASTE MANAGEMENT COMPANY (MWMC) 768, 768-A Mehmoodabad, Ner Shell Multan Pump, Khanewal Road, Multan. Ph. No. 061-9239704 www.mwmc.com.pk, www.facebook.com/mwmcm
2:30:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
Career Opportunities in HRS GLOBAL
Our client is one of the prestigious banks operating in Pakistan. The bank's services are available for individuals, corporate entities and the government. Currently, we seek enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the following positions:
GROUP HEAD (CONVENTIONAL BANKING) — PESHAWAR
Roles, Responsibilities &Account-abilities:
• He / She will be responsible for strategic business development, and team management with respect to the assets and liabilities of conventional banking of the Bank, including Corporate, Commercial, Retail, SME, Agriculture and Consumer.
• He I She will assume overall responsibility for planning, overseeing management of teams processes, monitoring and reviewing portfolio performances, and compliance with policies and regulations.
• Launching new products in conventional banking in collaboration with Strategic Planning & Branding functions of the bank to cater for the evolving needs of the customers, along with achieving overall objectives of the bank in brand leadership/ suggesting improvements in the existing products.
Head of Investment Banking
Qualification, Experience & Others:
• MBA, MA Economics, M.Com, BBA (Hops) or equivalent degree in Finance) Banking from an HEC recognized institution.
• Minimum 15 years of Banking Experience.
• Age Limit: Upto 55 Years relaxable in deserving cases.
Roles, Responsibilities &Accountabilities:
• He/She, with the support and involvement of respective business and support functions, will be responsible for overall management and development of consortium, project and structured financing services and solutions for corporate clients and government.
• He/She will assume overall responsibility of planning, overseeing, monitoring and reviewing portfolio performance and compliance with policies and regulations.
Qualification, Experience & Others:
• MBA, MA Economics or equivalent degree in relevant Banking & Finance field from an HEC recognized institution; Preference will be given to CFAs and FRMs.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field.
• Age Limit: Upto 45 years relaxable in deserving cases.
The position offers an excellent career opportunity and a competitive remuneration package. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and no TAMA will be admissible. Interested candidates may forward their resumes to email@example.com latest byAugust15,2016.
HRS Global (FIRSG) is a leader in the HR services industry; creating and delivering services that HRS Global
2:27:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
Career Opportunity in Pakistan Oilfields Limited
Pakistan Oilfields Limited, a leading Oil and Gas Exploration and Production company of Pakistan is looking for a result oriented, highly professional and self motivated individual for the following field based position:
. Liaison with Government Agencies, Local Administration, Land Owners and notables of the area, where company has /will have its operations and assets.
• Security of company staff and installations.
. Dealing with land acquisitions.
. Effective dealing with CBA.
. Close liaison between Head Office and Fields for smooth running of company's operations.
. MBA MPA LLB from HEC recognized University/ institute of Pakistan or from a foreign university of repute.
. More than 15 years of, post qualification, relevant experience in a reputable organization, with at least 5 years experience in a similar capacity.
. Experience of working in an HIP company will be an added advantage.
. Fully conversant with Human Resource Management and must possess good administrative skills. . Fully conversant with labor laws.
. Demonstrated record of strong Management and communication skills
• Good working knowledge of computers is a must.
Between 40 — 55 years Candidates meeting the above criteria should send their complete CV, alongwith relevant documents, and a recent photograph, in confidence, latest by August 15, 2016, addressed to:
Managing Director Pakistan Oilfields Limited, POL House, Morgah, Rawalpindi. mcloffice@pakolicOrn.Pk
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
• A remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to the right candidate
• Use of any extraneous influence during the selection process would immediately result in the disqualification of the candidate
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN ATTOCK PETROLEUM-Assistant General Manager, Financial Analyst, Manager Legal, Procurement Officers
2:25:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
Attock Career Opportunities
Attock Petroleum Limited, a leading Oil Marketing Company of Pakistan is looking for result-oriented, highly professional and self motivated individuals for the following positions:
Manager (01 Position)
► Develop and implement a strategic three to five year, growth-oriented and sustainable, business plan and establish CAPEX, Revenue, OPEX and Headcount forecast.
► Spearhead business development and sale of all white and black oil products including lubricants to enhance company's brand value and market footprints.
► Lead establishment, development, operation and management of Bulk Oil Terminals and Fuel Retail Outlets and ensure efficiency in the existing supply chain.
► Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
► Strategize operational infrastructure to help the company to gain a competitive advantage.
► Develop, manage and motivate the assigned "Business Units" (BU) and ensure that all BUs are geared towards company's strategic targets.
► Periodically analyze the market environment and devise tailor made strategies to meet the upcoming challenges proactively.
► Implement and create policies that ensure efficiency and effectiveness of staff.
Desired skills and Experience:
► Candidates who have excelled in either Retail (White Oil) or Commercial (white and Black Oil) with a sound fuel farm development and operations understanding are encouraged to apply.
► Minimum 10-12 years of experience within oil downstream industry and minimum 3 years in similar role.
► Cross functional experience of both Sales and Fuel Farm Operations is mandatory.
► Must possess strong Administrative Skills.
Financial Analyst (01
1. Analyzing current and past operational and financial numbers and make recommendations for improvements.
2. Conduct cost-benefit analysis and create financial models using electronic spreadsheets.
3. Create forecasts of future business conditions using multiple scenarios.
4. Review and recommend different types of investments based on risk and return analysis.
5. Prepare and periodically update an analysis of the industries in which the company operates.
6. Prepare and update competitor analysis.
7. Review and analysis of ERP systems and related technologies.
Desired skills and Experience:
► A masters degree in business administration or finance, ACCA, CA, CFA with exceptional electronic spreadsheet construction skills and a working knowledge of accounting ratios and other business indicators of statistics.
► Must have excellent communication, time management and writing skills.
► Ability to multi-task and work in challenging fast paced environment.
► Provide legal counsel to all BU's such as franchising, JV's, taxation, human resource etc.
► Minimize Company’s legal exposure with optimal efficiency.
► Represent company on industry and government forums.
Desired skills and Experience:
► Degree in law, preferably from a reputable foreign university or from recognized institution in Pakistan.
► 8 —10 years of working experience as Lawyer / Legal Consultant in any reputable organization and hands on experience of dealing in downstream petroleum laws and regulations, OGRA, MOPNR, FBR etc.
1. Preparation of all Bidding Documents (service, works, supplies and contracts) under Procurement policy guidelines i.e. request for quotations, purchase quotations and preparation of BOQs etc.
2. Analyze, evaluate and prepare comparative statements of the bids received.
3. Follow-up with the vendors./contractors for timely execution of the purchase orders and submission of monitoring reports to the departmental head.
4. Review and evaluate performance of the vendors / contractors with reporting the same to the departmental head.
Desired skills and Experience:
► Masters degree in Business Administration and / or Engineering from the reputed foreign/ local HEC recognized educational institution.
► Must have at least 2 — 4 years of experience relevant to procurement, purchase, disposal and material management. Market driven salary and perks will be offered to the right candidate. The candidates strictly meeting the above criteria should send their complete CVs alongwith a recent photograph and copies of relevant documents latest by 10 August, 2016, addressed to: Mandatory Requirements for all Positions
► Drive company's corporate social responsibilities.
► Ensure compliance to Company policies and Government regulations in all facility activities and transactions
► Complete knowledge of rule and regulations applied by government and regulator is essential
► A master degree from HEC or internationally recognized institute is mandatory or a Bachelor degree with more than 15 years of experience in respective fields.
► Preference will be given to candidates with prior practical experience of downstream petroleum sector.
► Use of any extraneous influence during the selection process would immediately result in the disqualification of the candidate.