Saturday, October 22, 2016
Cultural Exchange China Government Scholarship Programme for Year 2017 Ministry of Inter Provincial Apply Online Latest Advertisement
9:30:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
Government of Pakistan MINISTRY OF INTER PROVINCIAL COORDINATION, ISLAMABAD
CULTURAL EXCHANGE/CHINA GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAMME FOR YEAR 2017
The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) has assigned the task of conducting the GRE (Local) Subject Wise test to the National Testing Service (NTS) f or the subject mentioned Scholarships. Applications are invited for study abroad under the Cultural Exchange/China Government Scholarships Programme for the year 2017 for Master's and Ph.D studies in various subjects. The scholarships are expected from China and others Countries. These scholarships are Funded as the donor countries provide tuition fee, accommodation and monthly living allowance, which varies from country to country.
The Candidates must have completed sixteen years Education that is MA M.Sc or must hold four (04) years B.Sc/BS Hons in any subject , B.Sc Engg , MBBS in the relevant field
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITION OF THE CULTURAL SCHOLARSHIPS/CHINA GOVT SCHOLARSHIPS
1. Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
2. The applicants must hold 1st Class Master degree or equivalent in relevant field of study. Applicants having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible.
3. Attested copies of each supporting documents (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate must be sent with the application. The professional degree holder B.Sc Engg/MBBS, B.Sc/BS (Hons) should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
4. The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS test score, observing Provincial/ Regional quota.
5. Selected candidates will have to take language course of the respective country (if applicable).
6. Students awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
• Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee Rs. 750/- in any of the country-wide online branche of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB, and get receipt from the bank.
• Send the filled-up Application Form along with the receipt (original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip) to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.
• Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
• Last date of submission of application form is 14 November, 2016.