Sunday, October 2, 2016
6:15:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN A LEADING PAKISTANI COMMERCIAL BANK
A leading and one of the largest commercial bank of the country with global market prominence, in order to support and strengthen its compliance function, is inviting applications against the following position from dynamic professionals who are team players, energetic and have analytical mindset to work in a challenging environment as mentioned below: The individuals who fulfill the criteria may apply for the following positions:
• AML/KYC Analyst (Karachi Based)
• Minimum Bachelors (16 years education) from a University/Institute recognized by HEC
• Up to 35 Years
• Minimum 01 year in AMUKYC Systems (Mantas, SAS, XM3, Norkom, Bank's internal developed KYC/IMS System)
Other Skills/Expertise Required: -
Knowledge of AMUKYC regulations and statutory laws.
• Hands on experience of working on statutory laws.
• Knowledge of MS Office and MIS Management.
Outline of Main Duties/Responsibilities:
• Review alerts generated by the AML/KYC surveillance system and other money laundering detection systems to identify potential money laundering activities.
• Conduct required due diligence on persons, accounts or activities in accordance with AML regulations including high-risk countries and entities, OFAC sanction entities, politically exposed people, watch-list entities and money services business,
• Perform manual/system data mining to review the AMUKYC Alerts.
• In-depth KYC/Tra nsactlons investigation.
• Research and investigate cases through Case Management System related to alerts requiring a SAR filing. Assessment Test/Interview: Only shortlisted applicants meeting the above criteria will be called for an assessment test. The candidates qualifying the assessment test will be invited for panel interview. Employment Type: The employment will be on Contractual basis, initially for three years and renewable with mutual consent. Selected candidates will be offered compensation package and other benefits as per Bank's Policy/rules. Interested candidates may send their CVs/Applications to The Group Chief, Human Resource Management Group, C/O. Box No. 81359 Daily "Dawn-, Karachi. The candidates should clearly mention their Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, CNIC Number, Qualifications with percentage/CGPA/Division, Place of Domicile and complete Current Mailing/Residential Address with Telephone Numbers PTCL/Mobile in their Resume/Application along with one recent passport size photograph, latest by October 16,2016. Please mark the position applied for on the right hand side of the envelope. Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.