Sunday, September 18, 2016
PO Box 658 Lahore Jobs 2016 PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Latest Advertisement Last Date 21-10-2016
3:49:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
A Public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistani citizens for appointment against the following posts on Regular/Contract basis. Candidates having following qualifications and experience may apply:-
1 Scientific Assistant-I
(Regular) SPS-4 (17640-1085-50190) B.Sc. (1st Div) (Nil Experience)
2 Jr. Assistant-I
(Regular) SPS-4 (17640-1085-50190) B.Com / BBA / BCS (Two Years) or BA / B.Sc in relevant field (1st Div) (Nil Experience)
3 Jr. Computer Operator
(Contract) SPS-3 (14750-1005-44900)
a) F.Sc / F.A with 1st Div with 06 Months courses in Computer Application with 10,000Key Depression per Hour (Kdph) (Nil Experience)
b) F.Sc. Computer Science (1st Div) with 10,000Key Depression per Hour (kdph) (Nil Experience)
(Mech.) (Contract) SPS-3 (14750-1005-44900)
a) F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) (1st Div) (Nil Experience)
b) Matric with Science (1st Div) with 02 years apprenticeship/certificate with 02 years relevant experience & Skill test.
5 Scientific Assistant-III
(Contract) SPS-2 (12990-670-32390) Matric with (Science) minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks with 06 years relevant experience
(Mech.) (Contract) SPS-2 (12990-670-32390)
a) Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks with 06 years experience in relevant field.
b) Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks with 01 year technical course (technical /drafting) with 5 years experience in relevant field
(Contract) SPS-2 (12990-670-32390) Matric having Civil Driving License with LTV and HTV with 03 years relevant experience
Terms & Conditions for Submitting Applications:
• No 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
• The candidate must be within the age limit of 18-35 years.
• Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
• Government employees already serving must apply through proper channel.
• Only the short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
• Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
• The post applied for must be mentioned on the top right corner of the envelope.
• Candidates must obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Govt. recognized institutions.
• Applications with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates testimonials/ experience must reach the undersigned latest by 21-10-2016. Incomplete applications or that received after the due date will not be entertained.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
(Head Admin), PO Box No.658, Lahore