Sunday, September 25, 2016
CHS Community Health Solutions Management, Field Operations & Medical & Health Professionals Vacancies Jobs 2016
8:07:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
CHS Community Health Solutions
The vision of Community Health Solutions (CHS) is to reform health markets and health systems in the developing world for the benefit of all people through sustainable innovation and delivery of high impact services. CHS has been working for TB control efforts in Pakistan since 2013. We are currently seeking motivated professionals to rapidly grow our team and increase the number of lives that we impact through our work. CHS aims to establish itself as a leader in the field of public health in Pakistan.
Management Vacancies• Chief Executive Officer — Karachi Minimum Master's degree, preferably MBA or MPH, with 15 years or more of relevant experience, preferably in the health and development sector, some private sector background, and at least 5 years in senior management with two years in a leadership role.
• Finance Assistant — Karachi & Lahore B.Com or similar qualitfication with atleast 2 years of work experience in Finance.
• Internal Auditor — Karachi & Lahore Minimum qualification is completion of articleship with 5 years of relevant work experience.
• HR & Admin Executive — Karachi and Lahore MBA or similar qualification, with at least 2 years of work experience in general HR or administrative role.
• Incharge Procurement & Supply Chain (Pharmacist) — Karachi Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy with minimum 5 years of work experience. MBA in supply chain or relevant degree will be strongly preffered.
• M&E Officer — Karachi & Lahore Master's degree in public health or similar qualification, preferably with 2-3 years of experience in M&E.
• Health Communications Executive — Sindh & Punjab Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications preferably with atleast 2 years work experience in communication and marketing.
• Management Executive Bachelor's degree or similar education with preferbaly 2-3 years of working experience.
• Senior Manager Finance - Karachi CA/ICMA/MBA Finance or similar qualification, with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, of which at least 3 years in a senior managerial role.
• Finance Incharge — Karachi & Lahore B.Com with completion of articleship, and atleast 5 years of working experience of which preferably 2 years in a managerial position.
• HR & Admin Coordinator — Lahore MBA in HR or similar qualification, with minimum 5 years of working experience of which 2 years preferably in supervisory position.
• Manager Supply Chain — Karachi MBA or similar qualification, with at least 8 years of relevant work experience with 3 years in a managerial role.
• Manager M&E — Karachi Master's degree or higher in public health or related field. At least 3-5 years of experience in M&E and/or research in the health and development sector.
• Health Communications Coordinator — Sindh & Punjab Master's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications, preferbaly with 3 years of work experience in development sector.
• Incharge Operations Public Sector — Hyderabad & Lahore MBBS or similar degree, with at least 5 years of experience preferably both in the public and private health sector. At least 25• of time will be spent in travel.
Field Operations Vacancies
• Senior Manager Punjab — Lahore MBA/MPH or relevant Master's degree with at least 10 years of experience of which 5 years in senior management roles, preferably in the health and/or private sector.
• Regional Manager Field Operations — Lahore (2 Positions) MBA/MPH or relevant Master's degree with at least 8 years of experience, of which 3 years in managerial roles, preferably in the health and/or private sector.
• Zonal Incharge — Sindh & Punjab (15 Positions) Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with at least 5 years of experience of which 2 years in a supervisory role, preferably in the health and/or private sector.
• Lab Coordinator — Karachi & Lahore Bachelor's degree in science. Minimum of 4 years of experience in lab testing.
• Field Operations Incharge—Sindh & Punjab (15 Positions) Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in the health and/or private sector, including medical detailing and supervision.
• Medical Representative - Sindh & Punjab (46 Positions) Minimum Bachelor's degree, preferably B. Pharmacy.
Medical & Health Professionals Vacancies
• Senior Medical Officer / Centre Incharge — Sindh & Punjab (58 Positions) MBBS with one year house job completed, preferably female.
• Training & Quality Assurance Executive — Sindh & Punjab Preferably MBBS with at least 1 year of experience and willingness to travel.
• Manager Labs and Equipment — Karachi Bachelor's degree or higher degree in medical technology. Minimum 5 years of experience in medical equipment maintenance.
• Radiologists — Karachi & Lahore Diploma in radiology, FCPS preferred with 3 years of experience.
• Counselor - Karachi Bachelors Degree or similar qualification, preferably with a minimum of 500 counseling hours of experience.
• Manager Quality Assurance — Lahore MBBS degree with atleast 2 years experience and willingness to travel.
• Incharge Training and Quality Assurance — Karachi & Lahore MBBS degree with 2-3 years of training experience and willingness to travel.
• Lead Trainer and Incharge Quality Assurance — Lahore MBBS degree with 2-3 years of training experience and willingness to travel.
• Engineer Medical Technology and Labs — Lahore Bachelor's degree in science. Minimum of 2 years of experience in medical equipment and testing.
• Psychologists — Karachi Master degree in Psychology with a minimum of 1000 counseling hours of experience.
CHS offers an attractive remuneration package based on responsibilities, experience and salary history as well as growth opportunities. Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 2 2016.
Only shortlisted candidate shall be called for interviews. "We are on equal opportunity employer" Note: While sending an email please mention in "SUBJECT" the position applied for and the current and expected salary.