Saturday, August 6, 2016
Public Sector Organization Vacancies-General Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Chargemen, Drivers & Mali-2016
11:24:00 PM By Vacancies Bank
A public sector organization is looking for competent and highly dedicated professionals who are willing to work in a challenging environment for its setup at Karachi against the following positions:-
1. General Manager (Technical)
BE/B.Sc Engg (Mechanical / Electrical) with first Div
2. Assistant Manager (Electrical)
BE/B.Sc Engg (Electrical) with first Div Relevant experience of 2-3 years will be preferred.
3. Junior Charge man (Electronics)
03 Years Diploma of Associate Engineer from recognized Polytechnic Institute (1st Div) in relevant field. 01 year experience in the field of Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Calibration and basic knowledge of electronic circuit & circuit tracing in a large scale set up will be preferred.
Matric having civil Driving license with LTV and HTV At least 03 Years experience
Middle with Skill Test At least 05 Years experience
- Organization provides fringe benefits like, Service Allowance, Pension I Gratuity, Housing / Hiring Facilities and Medical Package as per rules. In addition selection based opportunities are provided on merit for higher studies and other professional development, where applicable.
- Pay Package for serial No. 1 is Rs. 108,000/- , for serial No. 2 is Rs. 63,0001- , for serial No. 3 is Rs. 29,0001- , for serial No. 4 is Rs. 20,5001- and for serial No. 5 is Rs. 17,500/-approximately.
- Retired officers from Armed Forces (Lt Coll Equivalent) having requisite experience will be given preference for the vacancy at serial No. 01 provided they meet the fol conditions:-
• Candidate should not be more than 50 years of age.
• Applicant should have experience in the field of procurement /shipping / custom clearance/embarkation HQ.
• Exemplary service record of officer during his military career.
• Medical Cat "AYE" preferably. 0- Karachi based applicants will be given preference.
- Only one Second Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards is acceptable except in final degree for serial No. l& 2 only.
- Degree should be from the institutions which are recognized by HEC / PEC. 0- Candidates already serving in Govt Organizations are required to submit NOC.
- For serial No. 1 to 5 maximum age limit is 35 years, however it can be relaxed on the basis of experience/skills as per rules.
- The organization reserves the right to short list and call only the most suitable candidates for interview.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible. Application giving full particulars, detailed CV along with attested photocopies of Academic Credentials, testimonials, experience certificate, CNIC and one latest passport size photograph may be sent on the following address latest by 19 August, 2016. Director (HRM) Post Box No. 2381, GPO, Islamabad PID(I)584/16