Saturday, August 27, 2016
PO Box 3375 Techandresearch.com Assistant Managers, Assistant Technical Officers, Jr Chargeman, Computer Operators Technicians & Other Jobs Latest Advertisement
12:57:00 PM By Vacancies Bank
Ad # 01/2016
A Progressive Public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts on Contract / Regular basis for Islamabad and Karachi regions.
1. Assistant Manager (Chemical) (26590-1555-57690)
M.Sc Chemistry (Analytical / Physical Chemistry) with 1sr Div Experience in Analytical / Physical Chemistry will be preferred Islamabad
2. Assistant Manager (Admin/HR) (26590-1555-57690)
MBA/ BBA (04 years) / MPA/ MAS /MSc / MA (FIRM) / MS or equivalent Post Graduation (04 years degree course after intermediate) in the relevant field with 1st Div Experience in relevant field will be preferred Islamabad
Apply Online for ASM HR
3. Assistant Manager (IT I Software) (26590-1555-57690)
a) BCS / BIT/ BSE (04 Years Degree) (1 sr Div) or Equivalent
b) MCS / MIT (1sr Div)After 2 years of Bachelor Degree.
c) BE / BSc (Engg) (Computer/IT) (1sr Div)
d) MCS after 04 year BCS/MSc Engg (Computer /IT) (1st Div) Experience in software programming (Dot Net will be preferred (if any) Karachi
4' Jr. Programmer (21510-1295-60360)
BCS / BIT (1st Div) (03 years degree Course) 05 years relevant experience in Computer Programming. Karachi
5. Assistant Technical Officer (Civil) (21510-1295-60360)
a) B.Tech (Hors)
b) B. Tech (Pass)
c) 03 years DAE or equivalent
a) Experience in relevant field will be preferred
b) 09 years
c) 13 years Islamabad Preferred expertise in: agreement bills of construction projects
• Preparation of contractual correspondence, invitation of tenders, work order & contract
• Technical scrutiny of bids/offers, tender documents and drawings and running final
6. Jr. Chargeman (Mechl Civil) (14340-880-40740)
03 Years DAE (1sr Div) in relevant field from a recognized Polytechnic Institute Experience in relevant field will be preferred Islamabad
7. Jr. Chargeman (Draftsman) (14340-880-40740)
03 Years DAE (1st Div) in relevant field from a recognized Polytechnic Institute Experience in relevant field will be preferred Islamabad
8. Computer Operator (14340-880-40740)
a) B.Sc. (Phy/Math/ Stat/Ecn.) IBCS / BIT (1st Div) with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (kdph)
b) 03 years DAE (1st Div) from a recognized Poly technique Institute in Electronics / Electrical/ Computer Technology with Six Months Courses in Computer Applications. Experience in software programming (Dot Net / Java / Database) will be preferred Karachi
9. Jr. Computer Operator (11985-815-36435)
a) F.Sc./ FA with (1 sr Div) with 06 Months courses in Computer Application with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (Kdph)
b) F.Sc. Computer Science (1 sr Div) with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (kdph) Experience in relevant field will be preferred Islamabad / Karachi
10. Tech-II (A/C Technician) (11985.815-36435)
Matric with Science (1st Div) with 02 years apprenticeship / certificate. 02 Years relevant experience Islamabad
11. DEO (9990-545-26340)
a) Metric Science with minimum 2' Div (at least 50% marks) & 6 Months Computer Course with 5000 Key Depression per hour (kdph) b) Metric with Computer Science minimum 2' Div (at least 50% marks) with 5000 key depression per hour (Kdph) a) 02 Years b) 02 Years Islamabad
12. Special Vehicle Operator —III (11985.815-36435)
Matric having HTV Civil Driving License (For ex-service men with minimum T.T class II course in the operation of relevant vehicle.) 03 years experience in Crane Operations Islamabad 03 years experience as Fire Tender Operator Karachi
13. Head Cook (14340-880-40740)
a) 15 Years
b) 10 Years Karachi
14 Cook-I (11985-815-36435)
a) 10 Years
b) 05 Years Karachi
15. Waiter-I (11985-815-36435)
a) 10 Years
b) 05 Years Karachi
16. Cook-II (Tandoorchi) (9990-545-26340)
Middle 06 Years Karachi
17. Dispatch Rider-III (9990-545-26340)
Matric at least 2' Div with Motor Cycle License . 02 Years Karachi
18. Driver-III (9990-545-26340)
Metric having valid civil Driving License with LTV and HTV.
Relaxation in qualification may be granted to the candidates having vast experience in the relevant field. 03 Years driving experience after acquiring HTV License. Islamabad / Karachi
For Serial No. 01 to 11, please submit application online on www.techandresearch.com by 12th September, 2016.
• For Serial No. 12 to 18, please send application on the given format to General Manager (HR), P.O. Box 3375 GPO Islamabad by 12th September, 2016. Please clearly mention Serial No. of the Post, Discipline on the top right corner of the envelope.
• Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Div in the Final Degree, Only one 2nd Div (with not less than 50% marks) in entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility. However, No 3rd Div is allowed in entire academic career.
• First Class / ft Div for a degree wherever appearing means CGPA 2.5 / 4.0 for semester system or minimum of 60% marks for annual system of examination.
• All degrees / certificates must be obtained from HEC /PEC Govt. recognized universities / institutions.
• Post qualification experience means experience gained after the final degree required for the post.
• Age limit is 18 to 35 Years on 12th September, 2016. However, upper age limit shall be relaxed in case of Government servants / Ex-Serviceman in accordance with rules.
• All other requirements i.e degrees, experience etc. shall also be completed on closing date of advertisement.
• Those in Govt. / Semi Govt. /Autonomous body service should apply through proper channel.
• Please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee short listing. If large number of applications meets selection criteria, only the most qualified / experienced would be short listed.
• Every column of application form is required to be filled. Qualification higher than required qualification should also be mentioned if any. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Application form can also be downloaded from www.techandresearch.com.
• No TA/DAwill be admissible for test / interview.
Computer number Post Applied for: Advertisement No.& date. Name: Father's Name: C.N.I.0 No:
Passport s ze colo ed Photograph
Postal Address (Present)• Phone No (Res): Phone No. (Off) Mobile No: E-mail: Date of Birth. (DD-MM-YYYY) Age (on closing date): Nationality. a. Qualification (start with highest qualification)
DEGREE / CERTIFICATE
BOARD / UNIVERSITY
b. Additional Qualification (Computer, etc):
COURSE/ CERTIFICATE/RELEVANT DIPLOMA
c. Experience (Service Record):
TOTAL PERIOD OF SERVICE
DEPARTMENT / FIELD OF WORK
d. Current Service Status: Serving in Govt / Semi Govt / Private Deptt. Yes ❑ No ❑ e. NOC Available: Yes ❑ No. ❑ (Only for Govt / Semi Govt /Autonomous Body) Declaration: The information given above is correct to the best of my knowledge & belief and I have no objection to be posted anywhere in Pakistan. Signature. Date.