Friday, August 5, 2016
3:30:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
|PCB-MANAGER MEDIA,MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS|
PAKISTAN CRICKET BOARD
CAREER OPPORTUNITYPakistan Cricket Board (PCB), engaged in promoting and developing the game of cricket in Pakistan and maintaining general control of the game, is seeking a dynamic person with creative leadership both, individual & strategic, along with analytical & managerial skills for the following position:
MANAGER MEDIA, MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONSCandidates should at least hold a Bachelor, degree and shall not be more than 40 years of age. Candidates will need to demonstrate that they can manage and priorities a challenging and varied portfolio of work, meet tight deadlines, and work cooperatively as part of a team. Successful candidate will be working in PCB's Marketing department and shall be carrying out communication activities including but not limited to Media Relations.
1. Should have extensive experience of working in Print and Electronic media especially focusing on domestic and international cricket.
2. Experience of hosting television programs in English and Urdu, including but not limited to live broadcast commentary.
3. Strong public relations skills and experience of promoting an organisation both verbally and in writing (English and Urdu).
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills including a proven ability to draft and edit copy and produce clear, concise, briefing material and content for English and Urdu Mediums.
5. Having worked in a relevant capacity during HBLPSL 2016 would be an added advantage. Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply to the address given at the bottom with a passport size recent photograph along with their CVs, latest by August 22nd, 2016. Clearly mark your envelope/application for the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid. GM HR & Administration Pakistan Cricket Board, Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan. PCB