Thursday, August 4, 2016
1:29:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
|PAKISTAN MARINE ACADEMY ( ADMISSION AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES)|
PAKISTAN MARINE ACADEMY
Who Can Apply?
• Unmarried male citizen of Pakistan.
• Age not more than 20 years as on 31 December 2016.
• FATA/FANA/AJK/Balochistan not more than 21 years as on 31 December 2016.
• Higher Secondary School Certificate (Pre Engineering) Equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in Second Division.
• Candidates who are waiting for final result may also apply provided they can submit their final Higher Secondary School Certificate (Pre Engineering) result by 20th September 2016.
Submission of Form:
• Submit application form alongwIth pay order/bank draft for Rs.2000/- in favour of Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi NBP. branch: Pakistan Marine Academy. Code-0239).
• Candidates applying under Self Finance Scheme (SFS) are to submit additional pay order/bank draft for Rs.300.000/- along with the application form as SFS fee.
• Entrance Test will be conducted at Karachi, Sukkur, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Peshawar & Quetta by National Testing Service (NTS) on 04th September 2016.
• It is mandatory to obtain 45% marks to qualify the Entrance Test.
• Medical examination of short listed candidates will commence in 2nd Week of September 2016 at designated Combined Military Hospitals (CMH).
• Final Selection will be based on marks obtained in NTS Test & FSC Equivalent Examinations
Employment Opportunities:• Following are job opportunities on board Merchant Ships.
• Deck Cadet/Trainee Engineer Training:
• 2 yews residential training will be concluded at the Academy. Degree/Certificates awarded on completion of Training:
• Associate degree in Ship Management/Marine Engineering by NED University of Engineering & Technology. Karachi.
• Certificates of Pre Sea Mandatory Courses by PMA. Seamen Service Book (SSB)
• A mandatory requirement to board a Merchant Ship.
• It is issued by Government of Pakistan and will be awarded on completion of training.
Points To Remember:• Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
• Employment is neither arranged nor guaranteed by PMA
• Last date for submission of Application Form is 12th August 2016.
• Candidates from 0/A Level System are to submit their 0/A Level or equivalence certificates from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Pakistan.
• Last date for submission of marks sheet/ equivalence certificate is 20 September 2016.
• Overage/non combination subjects and discharged from any academic institution on disciplinary grounds are not eligible for admission. NTS Test will be held on 04th Sept 2016.
• For Correspondence and Information.
Contact:Officer Incharge Admissions Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi, Hawks Bay Road, Karachi-75780
Ph:021-99241201-5 Ext: 274 & Fax: 021-99241206