Saturday, August 6, 2016
5:00:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
|KING EDWARD MEDICAL UNIVERSITY,LAHORE-LECTURERS|
KING EDWARD MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LAHOREApplications are invited for the appointment of following posts under University Cadre on Regular Basis at King Edward Medical University Lahore
(One post for each) for the following BSc (Hons) Allied Health Sciences disciplines/ programs:-1.Orthotics & Prosthetics
4.Operation Theater Technology
6.Renal Dialysis Technology
10.Medical Lab Technology
BASIC QUALIFICATION:* BSc (Bons) qualification in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University/ Institution. * Credit will be given to those, having higher qualification and experience in the relevant disciplines.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Appointments will be made according to University Criteria.
2. Final appointment will be subject to the verification of education degree & experience certificates (any expenditure in this regard will be borne by the candidate/ employee).
3. Applicants are required to submit application/ dossiers on the prescribed Proforma available at University website i.e. www.kemu.edu.pk along with attested copies of documents, degree, certificates, CNIC. domicile and fresh passport size colored photographs.
4. Filled application Proforma should be submitted in the university office (Room No. 01), Ground Moo, . Patiala Block, KEMU along with a bank draft of Rs. 1500/- in favour of Vice Chancellor KEMU, Lahore.
5. The applicants having foreign degree must have HEC equivalence certificate.
6. Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
7. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
8. Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
9. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
10 No TA & DA will be allowed.
11 . Last date for submission of applications is 18-08-2016.
Sd/- VICE CHANCELLOR King Edward Medical University, Lahore