Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Government of Pakistan PAKISTAN NATIONAL ACCREDITATION COUNCIL, Deputy Director & Admin & Accounts Officer Latest Advertisement
8:50:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
Government of Pakistan PAKISTAN NATIONAL ACCREDITATION COUNCIL
Ministry of Science and Technology Ground Floor. Ministry of S&T Constitution Avenue. Sector Islamabad
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals through National University of Science & Technology (NUST) for the following VACANT POSITIONS in the Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC), under the administrative control of Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Pakistan on the prescribed format.
Deputy Directora. Ph.D/M.S/BE in any of the engineering subjects or Merit 25-40 years (Industrial Labs) (BPS-18) Ph.D / M.Phill / MSc. in any of the Physical Sciences (Applied Chemistry / Physics )
b. One year experience in case of Ph.D. 3 years experience in case of MSc. Engineering! M.Phil and (including 05 years general relaxation) 5 years experience in case of M.Sc / BE. in the field of quality planning, management, assessment and accreditation of certification bodies / laboratories.
c. Persons having successfully qualified the lab management or lab assessors course on ISO 17025 and worked for implementation of ISO 17025 in a Lab will have an added advantage.
Admin & Accounts Officer
(BPS-16) 01 a. MP.A/ M.B.A b. Experience in the administrative matters preferable. 18-33 years (including 05 years general relaxation)
1. For application and other details please visit NUST website www.nust.edu.pk
2. Degrees must be obtained from NEC recognized institutions.
3. All vacancies will be filled on merit basis/ observing regional quota as per Govt. rules.
4. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
5. Those already in Govt. Services must apply Through Proper Channel.
6. The age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rules.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
8. The organization reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
9. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
10. Applications on prescribed format without documents may reach to Deputy Director (Admn), Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC), Ministry of Science & Technology. Ground Floor, 1-Constitution Avenue, 6-5/2, Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (Admn) - Ph: 051-9222311