Sunday, July 31, 2016
2:27:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
Career Opportunity in Pakistan Oilfields Limited
Pakistan Oilfields Limited, a leading Oil and Gas Exploration and Production company of Pakistan is looking for a result oriented, highly professional and self motivated individual for the following field based position:
. Liaison with Government Agencies, Local Administration, Land Owners and notables of the area, where company has /will have its operations and assets.
• Security of company staff and installations.
. Dealing with land acquisitions.
. Effective dealing with CBA.
. Close liaison between Head Office and Fields for smooth running of company's operations.
. MBA MPA LLB from HEC recognized University/ institute of Pakistan or from a foreign university of repute.
. More than 15 years of, post qualification, relevant experience in a reputable organization, with at least 5 years experience in a similar capacity.
. Experience of working in an HIP company will be an added advantage.
. Fully conversant with Human Resource Management and must possess good administrative skills. . Fully conversant with labor laws.
. Demonstrated record of strong Management and communication skills
• Good working knowledge of computers is a must.
Between 40 — 55 years Candidates meeting the above criteria should send their complete CV, alongwith relevant documents, and a recent photograph, in confidence, latest by August 15, 2016, addressed to:
Managing Director Pakistan Oilfields Limited, POL House, Morgah, Rawalpindi. mcloffice@pakolicOrn.Pk
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
• A remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to the right candidate
• Use of any extraneous influence during the selection process would immediately result in the disqualification of the candidate