Sunday, July 31, 2016
8:43:00 AM By Vacancies Bank
CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN A LEADING PAKISTANI COMMERCIAL BANK
A leading and one of the largest commercial bank of the country with a global market prominence, is inviting applications against the following position from dynamic professionals who are team players, energetic and with proven track record and mindset to work in a challenging environment as mentioned below: The individuals who fulfill the criteria may apply for the following position:
Logistic Support Group
• Senior Security Officer (Karachi Based)
- Minimum Graduate/Intelligence related courses from a University/Institution recognized by HEC
• Up to 45 Years
• Overall 15 Years' experience with minimum 03 years in the relevant area. Relevant experience of corporate environment, preferably of Banking Industry. Having Intelligence qualification & experience Other Skills/Expertise Required:
• An Ex-armed force officer, minimum "M ajor" or equal rank Outline of Main
• Supervise Security arrangements at Head Office Building and premises under supervision of CSO/Wing Head Security
• Implement security policy & procedures
• Maintain liaison with law enforcement agencies Interview: Only short-listed candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be called for interview.
The employment will be on Contractual basis, initially for three years and renewable with mutual consent. Selected candidates will be offered compensation package and other benefits as per Bank's Policy/rules. Interested candidates may send their CVs/Applications to The Group Chief, Human Resource Management Group, 00. Box No. 81336, Daily "Dawn'', Karachi. The candidates should clearly mention their Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, CNIC Number, Qualifications with percentage/CGPA/Division, Place of Domicile and complete Current Malling/Residentlal Address with Telephone Numbers PTCL/Mobile in their Resume/Application along with one recent passport size photograph, latest by August 14, 2016. Please mark the position applied for on the right hand side of the envelope.
Applications received after due date will not be considered.
NoTA/DA will be admissible for Interview. (We are an equal opportunity employer)